Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Off we go...

Thanks mom. Yeah. It was a whirlwind month getting ready for this trip. I was able to sneak in a few trips to Disneyland before I left. YEAH!

So now, the bags are packed. Two HUGE suitcases. They are not full, trust me. I am not bringing that many clothes. I bought like all toiletries possible. Who knows how much kleenex costs in France. And SOAP too. So most of that stuff I will use up in a month and leave there. I plan on FedExing anything I can home. Especially my mothers uber-expensive and too huge to pack Laura Tanatto smelly sticks.

I doubt I will be able to sleep tonight. I am sitting here thinking of all the last minute things I have to do. So I better go, before I forget them all.

-Marisa

2 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanna go to disneyland! Maybe I can drive down to LA when u get back and we can go??? -EV

 
At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the toiletries--in my experience the French aren't too keen on thinks like deodorant and soap and smelling good and all that. --DS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home