Thursday, July 21, 2005

EW! I am sick!

Yuck. I got sick while I am here. I think the whole dorm has it too. It sucks to be sick in Paris. I tried really hard not to get sick, since I was feeling sick when I arrived. I think the all night party on Bastille Day really did me in.

Besides that eevrything has been quite fun. I am really excited about going to Nice this weekend. I booked a sun lounger and a parasol at a private beach. They provide everything fo you which is nice.

My recent trek was to the flea market, where everything was like a third of the prices in Paris.It was really fun. I brought my roomate to it the next day. I am not sure how I am going to get everyting home. I will probably have to FedEx it there.

Today I go to the Museè D'Orsay with my group. I have yet to visit the Eifell Tower. I have to do that before I go or I will feel that I haven't really visited Paris. I think I might do that tonight.

I hope that you are all having fun. I miss all my friends and family and I wish that you could all be here to share in the fun that I am having. I will see you all soon! Only one real week left!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home